Hear what others will say...to share your problems, thoughts and stories... please email it to yourlistenerblog@gmail.com


Friday, April 4, 2008

To say or not to say

Call me Sunshine.
My story is simple, yet I want to ask opinions.
Here it goes...

I have two best friends. They had a relationship before. Eversice, I have a feelings with my best friend (the boy). Now that they are already break... I wonder if it is ok to let him know. I am afraid that he would not talk to me again. I think that this is my chance to let him know... before he enters in another relationship.
I also dont know how the girl (his ex and my best friend) would react if she will know about it. But I really love him.
Please give me your opinion

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thats not good.

I personally would choose to say nothing. And if you do choose to say something, it's best you go to your best friend first about it.

You know us females have a rule about that... so talk to your friend about it :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah -- talk with the girlfriend first but still be prepared for your friendship with her to go south. Even though they aren't an item any more, it's just natural to resent anyone moving in on "your turf". If you value your friendship with her, you may want to not pursue the intimate friendship with him at least for awhile (maybe a year or two down the road).

M

Anonymous said...

I don't know any female that would be okay with her bestfriend dating a recent ex-boyfriend. You did not say if the boyfriend has expressed feelings for you, so you could loose two friendships by overstepping boundaries. I say let some time pass and if you feel the same, talk to your girlfriend first before approaching her ex.

Unknown said...

I may be "older" but I think when it comes to bestfriends and boyfriends the same rules still apply. I don't think she would be cool with it. So either say and do nothing, or talk to her about it and expect to be one less a friend...